Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancillary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: General Manager Operations/Head Manufacturing
Deco Equipments Private Limited: Our Company is ISO 9001:2008 certified and we are among the leading tier-two manufacturers of Axle, Brake, engine and transmission related automotive components in the commercial sector.
To lead entire team of the manufacturing facility and achieve business objective of the organization & effective performance of the unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to CEO/Managing Director of the company.
- Analytical and independent thinking / decision making to handle & resolve factory related issues.
- Focus areas will be maximizing capacity utilization, continuously lowering manufacturing cost and compressing lead time while meeting the stringent quality and delivery requirements of our customers.
- Handling Plant Operations, Strategic Planning, Commercial & Marketing Functions, Project Management, Vendor Management, Cost Reduction, Man Management, and Quality Control.
- Complying with matters related to the ISO 9001:2008 and progressing towards TS-16949
- Should manage and Implement manufacturing techniques like TPM, TQM, Lean Manufacturing etc.
- Responsible for manufacturing activities which include production of the existing parts and new product lines, meeting production targets, managing work effectively, and improving product quality.
- Overall responsible for all the operations including man management, OEE, quality, interaction with customers and budget controls.
- 20+ years of experience, out of which at least 5 years should be in Sr. Manager Category in Auto component or similar manufacturing facility.
- Possess strong leadership traits and good interpersonal skills will be preferred.
- Must have the technical aptitude to understand all areas of machining including both manual and CNC processes.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in handling entire operations of the factory
- Experience in handling automotive OEM & Tier 1 Customers
- Ability to handle 120-150 workmen
- Well-versed with TS 16949 requirements
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Automobile, Mechanical, Production/Industrial, Diploma – Any Specialization, Engineering, Management, Mechanical
PG: Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech – Any Specialization, Automobile, Mechanical, Production/Industrial, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance, Other Management
For More Information, Please Contact Us