Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancillary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Head Maintenance
Deco Equipments Private Limited: Our Company is ISO 9001:2008 certified and we are among the leading tier-two manufacturers of Axle, Brake, engine and transmission related automotive components in the commercial sector.
The Individual is responsible for maintaining the plant machinery and equipment, including the infrastructure and surrounding facilities. Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment, and in maintenance of buildings and utility systems by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance (PLC Programing and troubleshooting).
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review and participate in the work of maintenance of the CNC, Lathe, Drilling, Boring, Milling, Grinding, VTL, VMC, HMC, Induction hardening, Forklift, AC and other machineries.
- Providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, Preventive maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting of CNC machines.
- Ensure downtime reduction by following Predictive maintenance, Preventive maintenance & Breakdown maintenances.
- Implementing quality tools in the shop floor
- Minimize the Breakdowns, Internal customer satisfaction, Adherence of ISO documents, and Optimum utilization of Spare parts & ensure timely servicing of machine. Operation and maintenance of utility, Cost Control of Energy consumption, Identify losses and eliminated them.
- Maintenance of critical spares & controlling spares inventory.
- Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure 100% operation of the plant.
- Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of electric power, generator, or air required for operations
- The Candidate should have minimum 8 yrs of core experience in CNC, Lathe, Milling, VTL, VMC, HMC and other equipment machine maintenance.
- Knowledge in CNC controller Fanuc & Siemens.
- Knowledge in coolant and hydraulic systems.
ITI or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical
For More Information, Please Contact Us